THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Keywords

Latest topics
» How Can I Convert EML to PST Outlook Format
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:50 pm by toddgross0007

» EML to PST
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:49 pm by toddgross0007

» Restore IncrediMail Email
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:36 pm by toddgross0007

» How to Recover IncrediMail Folders That Disappeared
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 pm by toddgross0007

» EDB to PST Converter software
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 pm by toddgross0007

» Convert OST to PST utility
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:29 pm by toddgross0007

» MBOX to PST Converter
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:11 pm by emersonhurst

» SQL Database Recovery
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:09 pm by emersonhurst

»  MBOX to PST Convert software
Outlook Duplicate Remover Software EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm by geetjit13

Outlook Duplicate Remover Software

2 posters

Go down

Outlook Duplicate Remover Software Empty Outlook Duplicate Remover Software

Post  MarksPaul Tue May 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Use Kernel for Outlook duplicates software is most appropriate way of removing the matching records from MS Outlook mailboxes. The software permanently deleted all kinds of duplicate email items like moved to ‘Deleted Items’ folder, marked as expire, just marked read and flagged, moved to sub folder, copied to sub folder etc. I too used this tool a few days ago, and I was really satisfied. So I would highly recommend the same. Read more: http://www.outlookduplicatesremover.com

MarksPaul

Back to top Go down

Outlook Duplicate Remover Software Empty Re: Outlook Duplicate Remover Software

Post  charlesmatthews0007 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:36 pm

Better Outlook duplicate remover remarkably decreases the size of the Outlook PST files and thus helps in preventing PST corruption due to being over-sized.The tool can scan the whole mailbox, such as Sent Items, Inbox, Deleted Items and Outbox. It removes all multiple and Duplicate email copies.

See more:- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-outlook-duplicate-remover.html

charlesmatthews0007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum