THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Keywords

Latest topics
» How Can I Convert EML to PST Outlook Format
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:50 pm by toddgross0007

» EML to PST
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:49 pm by toddgross0007

» Restore IncrediMail Email
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:36 pm by toddgross0007

» How to Recover IncrediMail Folders That Disappeared
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 pm by toddgross0007

» EDB to PST Converter software
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 pm by toddgross0007

» Convert OST to PST utility
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:29 pm by toddgross0007

» MBOX to PST Converter
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:11 pm by emersonhurst

» SQL Database Recovery
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:09 pm by emersonhurst

»  MBOX to PST Convert software
Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm by geetjit13

Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional

Go down

Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional Empty Get Free PDF Experte 7 Professional

Post  THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!! Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 pm

PDF-files, create and convert!
Convert PDF: PDF-files into editable Word ® to convertand conversely
Create a PDF: create PDF files from any program
PDF Combine: Add multiple PDF files into one file, together
PDF backup: copying over access rights, password and digital signature
Registration form: here (German Registration page)~http://register.avanquest.com/ABSOFT/produits/Promotion/enregistrement_presse/register_cov_gd.cfm?idcgd=537
Download link: here (German version )~http://ftp2.avanquest.com/pub/ExpertPDF/table_v7/PDF%20Experte%207%20Professional_DEU.exe

To get a license should follow the link in the letter sent you a mail.
You need English layout instead of German? After installing the PDF Experte 7 Professional,open the PDF Experte 7 Professional folder from installed directory. You can find PDF Experte 7 Professional folder here:
C:\Program Files\Avanquest\PDF Experte 7 Professional
You need to change the .deu extention of each file to .eng in PDF Experte 7 Professional folder.
After changing deu to eng of all files,run PDF Experte 7 Professional and you will see English layout.
Enjoy it.
P.S. Sorry for my English, I use the Google translator.
Update:
Sorry,I could not find an appropriate English installer at once.
The license works on English installer Link~ftp://ftp2.avanquest.com/evaluation/ExpertPDF_Converter/7/ExpertPDF_V7_Converter_Trial_ENG.exe

Thank to Tipradar Forum Member sharing!!
THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!!
THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!!
Admin

http://thousandgiveaway.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down