THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
Keywords

Latest topics
» How Can I Convert EML to PST Outlook Format
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:50 pm by toddgross0007

» EML to PST
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:49 pm by toddgross0007

» Restore IncrediMail Email
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:36 pm by toddgross0007

» How to Recover IncrediMail Folders That Disappeared
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 pm by toddgross0007

» EDB to PST Converter software
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 pm by toddgross0007

» Convert OST to PST utility
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:29 pm by toddgross0007

» MBOX to PST Converter
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:11 pm by emersonhurst

» SQL Database Recovery
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:09 pm by emersonhurst

»  MBOX to PST Convert software
Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 pm by geetjit13

Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!!

Go down

Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! Empty Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!!

Post  THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!! Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:05 pm

How to enter same data in all selected coloum in 1 time ?

With excel "hot key" you can do it with just an "Enter" .

First Select all the coloum want to enter the same data in excel by "CTRL" Key .
[img]Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! 1111[/img]

Then at the last coloum enter the data you want to fill in to all the select coloum , then press "CTRL" and "Enter" .

Now all the coloum is fill up by excel automatic.

[img]Faster Enter Same Data In Selected Coloum!! 1218[/img]
THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!!
THE GIVEAWAY BLOG!!
Admin

http://thousandgiveaway.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down